Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Reply from DR.JAQUELYN MCCANDLESS

DR.JAQUELYN MCCANDLESS   I just dont understand why my DAN doctor does not do the


Difflucan with an anti bacterial.Shouldnt they be done together I feel like we

are creating aggression as few weeks after stopping antifungals.. please suggest

something.
Her Anwer:
Re: [Autism_LDN] TO Dr.JAQUELYN MCCANDLESS






I cannot help what your doctor wants to do, other than suggest you show him page

99 where I suggest treating the yeast and clostridia simultaneously. This

avoids the "yo-yo" effect of first yeast then bacteria then yeast again etc.Â

You could use hi-potency probiotics and some natural anti-yeast and

anti-bacterial agents also, such as citrus seed extract, candistatin,

kandidaplex, Kaprycydin-A etc. if you cannot get a prescription. And of

course, ask for an organic acid urine (OAT) dysbiosis test to show that he does

indeed have both yeast and bacteria; I think they both need to be addressed.Â

Dr. JM

No comments:

Post a Comment