Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CARD praises ! Center for Autism Related disorders

Its been long over due that I praise the best Applied behavior analysis company we have ever worked with is CARD. Center for autism and related disorders. I love them I love the founder Doreen granpeesheh and as well as our home program Supervisor Catherine Minch !!! They have done wonders for Hasan. Their philosophy is amazing the level of expertise is incredible I have gained so much from them as a mother of a child on the spectrum on how to teach my child and how to make him respond, play,learn, socialize. I have finally found the people who understand me , my child and are willing to work harder then me to help MY child grow and learn. Also how to live life to his fullest potential. I promote aba 100%!  For those of you who do not believe in aba, you have not seen the correct way  this therapy is done perhaps as there are many companies claiming to be good( I know I have worked with 5 of them !). There are way too many companies out there who just don't get it. But I'm blessed to have found CARD .  I know CARD is a huge piece in Hssan's recovery and I owe ALOT to them! One day when my child is to his highest level of functioning I will hands down say it was because of our Supervisors and CARD's tireless dedication to constantly look over Hasan's daily programs, his behaviors , the functions of his behaviors keeping in mind his health as well. She has always been available for me to look upto, ask questions emails etc. I am beyond thankful to you Cat ! And very greatful for Doreen Granpeesheh to have founded CARD I have hope for Hasan now ,Hope for recovery!!  It seems like a possiblitly that can be achieved through teamwork, yet difficult ,but not impossible. Inshallah Next month we will have a 40 hour per week program with CARD therapists shadowing  Hasan in a Typical classroom, we are putting him in a private school (finally) Thank the Lord  !!!!! I believe this will be life changing for him, a huge positive step forward. Keep us in your well wishes. Its time for the autism tables to turn.............."to turn our way" ....its time to step into RECOVERY mode  (iA mA) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you know a child with autism please look into aba! You wont regret it!
Posting the Link below !
http://www.centerforautism.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment