Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My answer to people who asked "why we chelate "

First off I want to write this post for the people who are not well versed with Biomedical treatment and to those who think they have studied in medical school and think they have got all the training and education in the world. To the people who have told me "Glutathione""DMPS" is dangerous and chelation is unproven . Ahem Yo put a big fat sock in it first!!!'.
. Now I shall proceed ......There are many reasons I decided to chelate my son , first of being that the number one month the problems started we had mercury toxicity symptoms . What symptoms you say ?? Well here ....Hand flapping(HUGE) , screaming , tantrumming , no focus , no facial recognition ,NO awareness , no speech , no complex reasoning ,multiple food allergies , hypothyroidism , stunted growth , blurred vision etc etc etc . The thing is the root of everything was caused because of metal poisoning . And I wanted to tackle it first . I do not and will not Want My child on a restricted diet all his life. I do not want him to have hypothyroidism which will not reverse itself without removing the heavy metals . I just don't understand why you wouldn't want to take the crap out of your child's body when he HAS autism !! It is destroying so much staying in there.. As time goes on they will need vision glasses .. Big focal lenses , seasonal allergies , extended bellies and I just can't let it happen , I cannot and just will not . I am sorry but if I need to recover my son inshallah which I will do , God willing it will happen .... It Will happen soon enough ... Just so the logics , the science , the damage through vaccine will come out and mothers like me will stand up for the rights of our children .

As for me I believe in removing the problem , not covering it up .I just want my child back to optimal functioning and health ,this will require removing the junk and replenishing the body with what those metals have robbed them
Of . Not many children with autism 'recover 'that have not been chelated .. It's the top treatment in Autism recovery .. If you have any questions please do ask me , call or email I will help ...I believe that God has put us here for a reason the reason is infront of you .

2 comments:

  1. Dear Marium, What improvement have you seen with chelation? Pls share. Keep well. S

    ReplyDelete
  2. you not a doctor so dont pretend to know so m uch, you dont really understand half of what you talking about, and people getting there advice from you is like a patient trying to get advice about there health from a plumber!
    i am a medical doctor and have read and know about the DAN protocol. Even than its more complicated that you think. Chelation has been shown to cause brain damage and cause later psychological issues in autistic kids, spect scans show areas of the brain shutting down permanently, its not without risk. Also only 20 % of people benefit not the 76 % you read about at the ARI site, (study only done on 376 patient anyways- ) this is what dr neubrander says, i met him as well.
    dr s m

    ReplyDelete