Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is this PANDAS ...?

So for all; of you that don't know what PANDAS it is the short for Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections. The term is used to describe a subset of children who have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)! I don't what is going on but I have a monster in my hands.....At the moment I have dropped ALL supplements for Hasan...I mean all of them. He seems 20% calmer I think ? Well its a a start. My son went from a sweet loving little fella, to an aggressive, kicking punching and screaming little boy. That was the most difficult thing to go through. Specially when I was doing it alone... Things are very rocky with me and his dad still....so this has been all in all a very tough month. Dr.Green just prescribed something for hasan it is call , metro benzoate , I think it is for parasites and bacteria. Have not started that yet. So lets see what it does, researching a bit now ..Stay with me for an update and some really good pointers for sequential homeopathy and some yummy recipes we gotta share some food love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment