Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Obsessed a little?

Haa!! You think ..? I have been dealing with Hasan's HUGE .....I mean HUGE  OCD's lately ...he is become a hoarder ..if you don't know what that means .....Let me explain a little..So everything in Autism is way more intense than in a regular little child. Hasan has been carrying around every type,size ,make and model of everything Lion/tiger like...this is a disaster! He always liked to carry little toys in his hands that was normal a little atleast when he was 2..but now its like the big kahuna of that behavior....I am so upset,sad,angry and helpless. His behavioral team has suggested interventions to reduce or eliminate this problem. But the therapist are here 18 hours  week. Guess who has to follow through the rest of the time ...who else ? MEEEEE of course ..I am the mom ...I have to do it...so its been 12 days 4 hours of sleep each night and hiding his little toy obsessions 24/7. Why has the OCD increased 10 fold ? The two new things started was EDTA suppositories and earth dragon supplement. I think Iam pulling the plug on those to see what happens today..enough is enough ...or are we dealing with Strep !? Calling up the Doc this morning to find out (hoping he'll have a n answer).......You do know there's a gut brain connection don't you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment