Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gut healing recipe :) fermented cabbage !!!

This recipe is super dooper easy and it will patch up your ulcers in a jiffy !! I actually started to ferment after a few of my friends told me on how they recovered from chronic ulcers in their stomach thoguh drinking cabbage juice !! But for me that idea was not appealing as I knew it would be hard to digest for my kiddo as he has a very sensitive gut. So I deiced to ferment the cabbage this recipe has just one teaspoon sea salt mixed in 1 cup filtered water mix with the chopped organic cabbage and keep it closed in a glass jar for 3 weeks don't open it !!! . That's it :) this ferment will give you lots of natural  bioavailable Glutamine which is an amino acid essential for muscle and gut repair! So I decided to supplement this amino acid through the natural source Cabbage ! One head of cabbage (I added shredded carrots for color I like color that's an entire new topic ;) ) The main ingredient is sea salt which is key don't use table salt please. This jar will last you one month , I just pour the juice over their dinner of lunches and they have gotten enough for the day . Hope this help you guys too ! Fermenting is very easy I don't know why I waited this long .. Good luck patching up that gut =)

1 comment:

  1. You did not add any live fermenting-bacteria or probiotic, to start the fermentation process?

    ReplyDelete