Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chelation...I know we do Transdermal( cream)

So....this was one thing I can assure you I was butt scared to even think about. After reading some stories of chelation going wrong.
Well, I follow this controvercial doctor, who "cured" his son of autism...that sounded promising to me, but really ... does Hasan really have metals..? None of the blood and urine and pooo tests showed high levels of metals ...?
A big question mark, so I held off...and then I had noticed Hasan had not improved any...even with 30 hours of aba per week...plus ......speech, ot...sensory integeration as well..?
Okay hello ..?Why..?
Why is he not moving along...why ? and why have we plateaued ? Well....Then on Facebook I met a mom....actually I read her post..and that post has forever changed my opinion about chelation ...and how media yes just media and bad doctors ( sorry for the good docs who are reading this but ...you know what Iam talking about guys)
She said her son is slowly becoming more "typical"with doing Dr Buttar's protocol...
Me being soooo Proactive about getting to learn and apply anything safe and tried amongst my very few trsuted people I know....added her ...(Iam not mentioning her name as i did not ask her permission) but  she also lived in california..so I emailed her and then called her and she explained everything to me and the safety this protocol had of Transdermal DMPS ....(dont google guys,everything is rubbish on google trust me)

So we started the DMPS..plus gltathione gel....every other day.....and then suddenly my son started getting scared of everything ..regular things....
die off ? maybe .....for those of you who dont know what die off is ..its a detix reaction........getting worse before better ...have you heard that ? Well thats what "die off means" and yeah..
She also told me PROBIOTICS ....are a must....so I started him on Custom Probiotics ......upped the dose to double of what had been recommended, as we needed more than that( Tummy issues will write about that soon) Together both ...Hasan got a temperature a Detox temperatture of 104...which is normally wha he gets whenever he gets sick...
Day 3 of 99.3 ...compounded Motrin only given the first day ONE time....he started requesting things !!
Yes requesting things !!
I mean my son ....the way he ever ... I mean ever asked for anything ......ever ...would be taking my hand ...or whoevers hand ...and throwing it or pushing it to what he wants ....
but never will he actually ask for anything..thats just tooo " normal" . and at the end I will write though many bad bevaviors came with it ....those were temporary...but a good  rx and a good compounding pharmacy is a must...we used park pharmacy in irvine.....then switched to creative compounds which is in oregon and are now doing 200mg dmpl plus 200 mg glutathione  twice a day for 3 days...then break.....in lotion form...and yeah during "on days" Hasan pees alot more ...since he is excreted the metals...from the soo called immunizations ....never am I touching those again..

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, my daughter is 4, and I am also very worry about development and speech, I have been looking for info about detox or chelation, and saw that DT DMSA is more gentle. Do I need prescription for buying this? Indira

    ReplyDelete