Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

NAET and why I took this path.

Honestly as we had started doing DMPS shot for Hasan, I had started to feel extremely guilty , about giving him his shots. He cried for so long and I just couldnt bare it, even though I know my lovely child is mercury and lead toxic( proved by testing) I just cant do this for too long.
So I searched how to rebuild his allergy prone immune system and landed on NAET. But was not convinced at all to start treating him.
The next thing was I had started praying everynight to ask God to guide me , and show me sign on how to help my son and within the day, I stepped on a tacky piece of gum, as I walked to pick Hasan up from school. I bend down to remove it from my shoe, on it was stuck a fortune cookie wrapper saying......" what you seek lies in your back yard".
I still did thought wow ! whats in my back yard....? hehe being somewhat shallow, but the day went on with numerous hours of aba therapy and so on.
The next day as I searched some things , I got very fed up....I landed on an article saying Dr Devi Namburipad and autism recovery !! Now when I hear that it does grab my attention, I found out the founder of this therapy is right here in California, just like Dr, Gupta !
I knew there had to be a reason I keep stumbling upon her name ....she has alot to do with autism....and she's in my very own backyard !!
That Fortune cookie now made sense.................................

3 comments:

  1. I mean have you ever read that kind of fortune in a cookie....that is just really creeeepy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your story! ♥ It sounds like a gift from God and maybe also the "Law of Attraction" at work. I'm so glad that Dr. Devi is so accessible to you!! I look forward to hearing about your journey with NAET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy you have honestly been my mentor along this pathway towards Naet. I almost had not tried if it was not for your post. You made me try and be strong and now I have a positive mind set for this therapy. God is amazing , I asked him for a sign and indeed he showed me! Thank you for being here with me :) hugs !

    ReplyDelete