Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Low energy .. Time for some Mito Help

Past 2 days Hasan has been more lethargic than usual and that certainly not normal to me. He just seems very tired and not able to run as much when we go to the park. Since its summer break I have been taking both kids to the park everyday , I try to switch the location so that we can work on rigidity . I am thinking the lethargy is because I haven't had Hasan take any Mitochondrial supports for a few weeks now. But I am going to have to add them back in. Will update the Mito-cocktail info soon. We will be adding acetyl L Carnitine , idebenone,creatine and Ribose to our daily regimen. Let's see if that will get a hold of the situation . If not we check Thyroid function , adrenal function as well as blood sugar levels .. May the force be with this kiddo .. No really let it be please ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment