Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

When your not JUST a mom .

This post has been on my mind for a while . It's difficult to be a mom , it's even harder to be a mom of a child with special needs, the point is a woman is never really responsible for just one thing . Past few days have been rough on me , specially because of marital issues , that's a different post but I can say that much that I am very very bitter in my heart because of it . It doesn't mean I am going to stop treating my son , it only means I am the only one paddling this boat and means it requires more time, effort and strength. To any single mother out there please take matters into your own hands.... I have completed my training as a Nutritionist , all the training and data taking in Behavioral modification and I have gotten my phlebotomist training to be able to give intravenous meds to my kids that obviously I cannot afford to pay 200-400 per week. If you have a child that benefits from a treatment go out there , learn how to implement it ,learn how to stand up and do it your self stop waiting for people ....,timing is very crucial in recovery. You are in control and no one can stop you "if you want"! oh yeah and please don't let your children get away with autistic behaviors when you can redirect !!! ... Redirect them to a more appropriate behavior even if it means all day all night .. I promise they won't continue when they know they cannot , don't give in to autism ..it cannot take over your life unless YOU let it !! ... You just have to keep going even if it means you stop everything else at the moment , get up and make a difference. Too many kids , too little time ... do it yourself ,because your kids need you .. My job of putting this post out-there is done ... Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment