Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy 1.75 Atm. 40 dives

We have completed 40 dives of the hard chmaber oxyegen therapy at california hyperbarics in Irvine california. Which I had long waited for and finally saved up to do so. This was a difficult two months, I can tell you that much.
But as you know Hasan has so many gut and digestion related problems that me and our DAN! doctor Dr John Green, thought hasan would be a good candidate for it.
I have tried every diet on the planet, being a Nutritionist and studying biomed book for the past 3 years ( which seems like a century) his GI problem have improved but are still profound.
I did NOT see any imporovement during the therapy itself. We completed two months at 1.75 ATM and nothing !!
But low and behold !!!! wait for it ..wait for it ...there has to be a wow rite ? well there is....on exactly the eleventh day ..yes 11th day after stopping treatment ( that is when the blood vessels connect and make new cells in the brain) ...Hasan had no Receptive language..
For those of you who dont know what receptive language is ..it is when i talk and you receive, so the input you receive basically, he had NONE....none at all......zilch I tell ya...
I used to ask every one with a child ..and they said it takes years....
I said what ? years ....and the answer was yes ..you have to "program" their brain...
I mean WHAT ? HOw many things ...phrases can we possibly " teach " him ?
You gotta be kidding..
But ....on the 11th day ....mom was visiting ..so I wanted to seem more "normal" and out of the blue ...asked Hasan .." Hasan where your doggy book?"     Knowing he wouldnt have clue of what  just said to him......and i forgot about it and 2 minutes later ...he came running from his room...WITH his doggy Book !!!! I send salwaat on this one so many times you wont even believe it..
I trumbled but managed to breath and get to the home phone ...to dial my husbands number to tell him ..that He understood what I jus said to him .....he understand us !!!
Thank you HBOT !! I shall forever believe in miracles.swt!
I

No comments:

Post a Comment