Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OCD I will get you !! Trust me I will

So it's been a long and crazy journey ..past few months have been extremely stressful for my family . One we travelled across the world for my sisters wedding , then now we are stuck with OCDs that won't quit ! So we have done Vancomycin and that didn't work , azythromycin didn't do anything but increas the tantrums ! So I decided to ask the doctor for treating the Parasites . We will be starting 1) Albendazole as well as 2) Nutricidal 3 caps twice/day for 2 weeks then 2 twice/day for 3 weeks. The reason for this was the Constant teeth grinding and high vocals ! I'm talking high !! We will see how this goes but I am sure it has to help .. God make this easier for my child help him calm himself thru your healing ..

No comments:

Post a Comment