Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Are you Truely doing gfcf...

Today I am writing about something that is so dear to my heart, as a so many people tell me. " Oh but we have tried the "diet" and we saw nothing!
Now this boils my blood over!! ( sorry but I have to get this out of my system today No Pun inteded! )Okay First of all, a few things Iam listing:
1. Do you even know what foods contain GLUTEN, SOY , MILK AND CORN ?
2. Do you know what you are even looking for?
3.Do you know the number one reason for even doing the diet with your child ?

The answer is surprisingly NO !
 1. Answer: Gluten the holy devil ....I call it. is in things that you wont even know. It is "hidden" in soap, in vinegar, even when you buy "JUST" fries from a drive through ( Oh lord help your child if you are doing this) There is cross contaimination!! They fry the chicken finger AND the fries in the same Frikkin oil !!
You know why I have such strong feeling about this..because I had been cooking my lazy butt, which never seems to get up! for 2 years..thats rite 2 years!! and my son was still "fogyy".
Now you know what Foggy means rite..?
Dozing off, seems like the kid is "high" ...still in their "own world" ....well guess why my son was not turning to his name!!
Guess why he would scream Bloody murder ever time we passed a Burger king...and yeah...those kids who love Mcdonalds ...the fries ..have Gluten powder in them !!
So good luck!!!
Make everything from scratch.....nothing from a box !! If youve got the balls!! Other wise dont waste your time please your doing no one any good , specially your own child.
We do not even use the same spoons, gluten and casein and every other prohibited molecule are the stickiest ..protein molecules of them all. So get your kid their own plate their own storage containers and DO NOT cook your dairy and wheat foods in the childs pots and pans.....Please.....please ..please...well....
okay I vented ...but remember when I followed these rules, my son points to things, he' is present...and is "awake" ..you do not need aba ..to make him say hi to you anymore!! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment