Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Apraxia.........

Yes so I am finally opening up about it .I think its time I put  this information out there..considering the fact ..it has been eating me bit by bit each day ..........Sooooooooo here goes !! First we had a Autism diagnosis....then this ..?Well lets put it this way , I finally got my answers to why Hasan cant speak clearly no matter how many diets and vitamins I poured down him :(  He has Apraxia ...Yes he does ...........and he's never ever supposed to talk clearly ....ever ..........thats what all the (13 speech therapists we have seen ....ahan !3 alright! )have told me  over the past 3 years.......well you know what .............we have found a speech therapist (alhmd)who thinks the past speech pathologist can kiss my Big fat lazy Bum!! Oh yeah I said it ....you read it I said Bum!!! She has been working sooo hard with Hasan...and he is trying so hard.....along with the Oxygen therapy we are trying to talk clearer .every day ..............if Autism wasnt blocking is social interaction .........as well as all the weird sounds he tries to make ...........my child could tell me .I love you instead of of I you you .........But you know what .............this phase shall pass too.when I started this journey with Hasan...I knew every step would be a brand new challenge .be it financial, Marital, or just plane old difficult to achieve ......................You should know by Now ........I dont give up , we don't give up............would I be considered a warrior if I did?? .............who knows and honestly that doesn't matter Only Hasan does .but Iam not giving up .......Speech is on the way ................and I can smell sweet victory .........by the way yes I did type Marital it wasn't a typo .....this post is out to the world now ..Hope it give you strength ......Just believe and keep going ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment