Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Today is officially research day on Dana's website...

Salute to Dana.. today ....she is a brave, intelligent women ... who needs more appreciation than she gets.. I do'nt know where I would be today without you Dana.
I Thank God everyday for your help that you have given me in ways you don't even know. The nights and days where Iam lost, sad, depressed and clueless,,, and I have no where to turn .. I turn to you Dana :) you are my inspiration ... when everyone else says.... nothing can change for Hasan... nothing is possible..... you show me what I can do to help my poor child ... and I know in my heart ..... there is hope .... we are no where near recovery yet ... but that doesnt mean we wont get there .... Im now on a mission to help Him and my family to beat Autism ... to stop it in its tracks ... and finally get my child back... the diet and gut healing has been alot of work ... and I mean alot ... from feb 14th 2008 till now ... from figuring out removing dairy, gluten, corn, soy in all froms... sugars ... phenols... nuts ... and everything that would make him either spin in circles ... egg makes him bite everyone on the block.... nuts make him drag his head across the room like a lawn mower.....phenols like blueberries, honey .. etc make him stay up 3 days in a row.... even butter which has minute amounts or casein but is still dairy he had vocal stimms..... constant mmmmm mmmmmm or eeeeee eeee sounds ... which i could hear from a distance.... corn in baby shampoo make his poops fall apart and give him symptoms or IBS ... irritable bowel syndrome ...,which means small smear of poop every 20 minutes which lead to 40 diapers a day !!!!.aaaah I could keep writing on and on ... but will stop now... I needed to reassure myself ... Im on the right track he is a gut kid,...... I need to heal his gut.... heal it once and for all.... Im on a mission to get more answers and Im hoping i will find some which will help ... hugs to you for working so hard on your website ....... i could kiss you hand if I could Dana ... will keep reading and will por your website here after asking you ..love to the kiddos,..

No comments:

Post a Comment