Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The help is finally here !!!

Ever since my son was diagnosed , all I wanted was for him to have a full time CARD program. recovery was still in far sight but , I knew if there was something he needed it was aba therapy ..may I add good aba therapy. In the past we have done numerous things for Hasan to be able to fund for this therapy, by the way which is recommended by surgeon general and is the ONLY therapy that is clinically proven to help children with Autism ,become higher functioning(more neurotypical). I really don't care what others say or do, all I know is that it helps my child and when i could not afford the 40 hours per week, I did the remaining 15 -20 hours myself. He had to get better that is all I know. So finally we are getting his full time CARD program!!!!! ( I have goose bumps as I type this) I'm forever grateful to the governor and even more important my uncle for which I am able to get Hasan this help through insurance. We are pulling him out of the severe classroom in public school and putting him in a private Pre-K (NORMAL CLASS) with a CARD shadow/aide. I know in my heart this will be the best decision I have ever made for this child. He will just flourish and thrive here. I want him to be "HAPPY" ..I want him to understand what "FUN" means, This child works so hard everyday! I salute you my son.........you are the best thing that has ever happened to a woman like me ...you have made me so strong ...I pray every step of the way you reach great achievements , the best of health and happiness ...and may Recovery be reaching you very soon. Which it will !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm taking a huge leap of Faith.....Staying Positive all the way !!!!!!!!!!!! Anything is possible when you " BELIEVE". Talk to you guys later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment