Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

viral sores from hell .............

It has been a very long and painful labor day weekend for Hasan. His birthday this year was probably the most painful one yet :( Since we have cleared the viral vaccines I think they are surfacing now. Since he has huge sore all over his lips. Started on the inside of his upper lip then transferred to the bottom lip right under it  and now next to it and round it! So he has been biting on them and now they are infected ...................I don't know how to heal him. The doctors don't really say or do anything ............I have been begging them for something as his lips are bleeding and have pus in them for three days.......oh the agony I hear in his voice when he cries .....Praying to the lord that his DAN! doctor will prescribe something today and also talking to the homeopath in two hours. I need to fix this ...I need to fix it now....I am posting pictures of when the sore just started ..they are 100% worse today..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment